welcome to turtletatertots animal jam news

welcome to my winterfully turtletatertots animal jam news

Total Pageviews

vist me!

Vist me on animal jam!My username is turtletatertot!If you need help finding me give me a note or an email!My email is
turtletatertot@gmail.com
Thanks,
Turtletatertot

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The challenge


My aunt found this shop that holds every single peice of sour candy you could think of.I love sour candy ALOT so here is the challenge.


The challenge:

My aunt is going to buy every different kind of sour candy.I'm going try the peices  ad write how sour and good the are.

this how you know that its sour ad good.

Key:

 1=not sour

2=kinda sour 

3=sour

4=very sour 

5= extremely sour

A= Not good

B=Kinda good

C=Good

D=Very good 

E=Extremely good 

 

 

Example:

Toxic Waste

5

E




I'M READY FOR THE CHALLEGE

 


1 comment:

  1. I love 5E Sour Candy!!!! Can't wait to see the top picks! Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete