welcome to turtletatertots animal jam news

welcome to my winterfully turtletatertots animal jam news

Total Pageviews

vist me!

Vist me on animal jam!My username is turtletatertot!If you need help finding me give me a note or an email!My email is
turtletatertot@gmail.com
Thanks,
Turtletatertot

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Challenge

Ok, so today is the challenge and i'm ready yum sour candy. So the post below this has the key but im going to put it on again.

Key:

 1=not sour

2=kinda sour 

3=sour

4=very sour 

5= extremely sour

A= Not good

B=Kinda good

C=Good

D=Very good 

E=Extremely good 

1. Sour farts

Rating:

2 E

2. Sour Crocodile

Rating:

3 D

3. Smog balls

Rating:

5 E

4. Sour soda Bottles

Blue:

Rating:

3 E

Coke:

Rating

2 A

5.Sour Dippers

 

Rating:

4 C

 

6. Super Sour Spray Candy

 Rating:

5 E

  

7. Sour Patch Kids

Rating:

3 E

8. TOXIC WASTE

Rating:

5 E

 

9. Sour Star 

No picture

Rating:

3E

 

10.Gummy worm

Rating:

3E


11.Sour cherry

Rating:

2C

12. Sour apple

Rating:

2A


12.Sour peach

2A-

( I dont like peaches)


13.Multi - Colored sour string


Rating:

3C

 

14. Banana strawberry sour string



No picture


Rating:

3c


15.Raspberry watermelon sour string



No picture



Rating:

4A



The top three

1st place

TOXIC WASTE

 

2nd place 

Sour farts


3rd place

Sour dippers


2 comments:

  1. I've been checking every single day to see the winners! This post is AWESOME!!! I now know what to buy and what to ignore at the candy store. You have the best sour palette EVER!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete