welcome to turtletatertots animal jam news

welcome to my winterfully turtletatertots animal jam news

Total Pageviews

vist me!

Vist me on animal jam!My username is turtletatertot!If you need help finding me give me a note or an email!My email is
turtletatertot@gmail.com
Thanks,
Turtletatertot

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

do this



And







How to save and print







To save

you press left button on mouse then press save as and press a file and name it

To print

you press left button on mouse or file on top right of your computer or laptop then press print and a box at the top right will be there and select how may pages you want and then print and this will print 

Thanks






1 comment:

  1. So much fun!! Let us all know when you finish with more Animal Jam episodes too! You're the best Jammer.

    ReplyDelete